Valley View Dental’s
Training and Educating Our Team
- One of the most important things we are doing at this time is to train and educate our staff on the current CDC and OSHA Infection Control protocol.
- We have created a specific checklist of recommendations for our team to follow so that they arrive at work healthy and go home to their families without worry.
Virtual Waiting Room and Social Distancing
- Patients are encouraged to wait in their car or outside the building until they receive a call/text that it’s their turn to be seen.
- Scheduling patients with a staggered and spread out schedule to minimize patient contact on checking in and out.
- Require all patients and visitors to have mask or face coverings while in the facility.
- We adhere to all standard and transmission-based precautions but with utmost attention to detail and ensure that procedures are followed consistently and correctly.
- Air purification/filtration systems placed in the front office, reception room as well as treatment rooms.